Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Rachel

Rachel was such a fun and relaxed senior to shoot. She brought a million different clothing changes, her boyfriend, and plenty of her own ideas! What more could two photographers ask for?! We did 2 sessions for Rachel. One where she did her hair back and curly, and for the next she got her hair cut shorter! It made for some fun variety. Her boyfriend, Eric did some of his senior photos that same day. Erin and I were able to take turns with the two of them, it was fun! We will be posting some of Eric's pictures soon.








No comments: